- Having never had a surgical procedure I was somewhat anxious. Mr Braithwaite and his assistant explained everything in detail about the operation, and made every effort to make me feel assured and relaxed before and during the op. The team had a good sense of humour, yet remained sensitive to the situation. The whole process was very professional and I only wish I’d had it done sooner. I would certainly urge anyone with varicose veins, either for vanity or pain/medical reasons, to use Veincare’s services.
MFPatient, November 2016
- It is a delight to see a specialist quickly, get what’s wrong with you sorted on the same day and booked in for treatment in 2 weeks. I have seen Dr Braithwaite 3 yrs previously so i was delighted to be able to have him again as I trust his judgement 100% and he has been great for me so far. It also makes me feel better knowing it will be sorted. (even though I am in a lot of pain now)
PS October 2016Patient
- Fantastic process… I’m delighted with the results. Thank you Bruce!DM as heard on BBC RadioPatient and Rugby Player who had endovenous ablation under GA
- Highly satisfied with the treatment I received, everything went smoothly,Mr Braithwaite took the time to explain everything, many thanks
VN Varicofoam Patient, November 2016
- Mr Braithwaite is a very professional consultant who makes you feel at ease. He is very knowledgeable in his field and I would recommend him to anyone who has varicose vein issues.
Husband of patient who had microsclerotherapy
- I found Mr Braithwaite very friendly and approachable and was happy with the treatment I received
SPPatient who had Local Anaesthetic avulsions
- “From the moment I walked into the hospital for my first appointment until leaving after my procedure it has been a positive experience All the staff have been very friendly. From the receptionist ( thank you for our coffees) to Mr Braithwaite who explains things fully and clearly to Sam (endless bandaging!!) to the wonderful woman who bought the yummy egg and cress sandwiches!… thank you all. The procedure under local anaesthetic was fine and within an hour following it I was back in the car being driven home. There was no pain after and having spent the afternoon with my feet up (under instructions!), the next day saw me up and about as normal. Thank you
.”SBPatient who had both legs treated at same time - avulsions and sclerotherapy